Friday, March 28, 2008

Playing Mommy

For the last two weeks I have been playing mom to my sisters kids in Park City. I had fun but the  one who really had a blast was Quincy, she loved being around all of her cousin and spent most of her time giggling.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I was amazed at how busy life becomes when you add a few more children into the mix. I felt like all I did was drive from one thing to another. I gained a new respect for my sister and realized how crazy my parents must have been to have eight kids. 


Facials with Brooklyn
 
I was able to spend a couple days with my sister Cami shopping and visiting. Why is it that so many of the great stores are in Utah-something isnt right about that?

Playing Dress-Up at the Outlet Mall


Decorating Easter Eggs 


Bowling at Fat Cats-Preston put Brook and I to shame!

2 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, lacey, i was JUST thinking about you and how i hoped you had a blog so i could see that little thing of yours! it's a girl!! last time i saw you, you were like a few months pregnant! anyway, so good to see you and hope things are going well. you're a babelicious mom!

Justin and Stacey said...

Lacey...cute blog!! And your little girl is adorable! I thought you were having a boy fro some reason. Anyways, I'm glad you have a blog so I can see what your cutie pie Quincy is up to!