Monday, April 28, 2008

First Haircut

When Quincy was born she came out with a full head of hair. Slowly her hair has fallen out and then grown back in thicker, that is all except for a little tuft of hair on the back of her head. This little area just grew and grew and became a little wild rats nest. While we were home my older sister suggested cutting it but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it. I guess I felt like she might lose all of her super powers like Samson. After returning home to Rexburg I realized that the time had come. 

          Have you ever seen a sweeter face?
                                    Snip snip
                                       The result

3 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

That's so cute. I remember Adi's hair did the exact same thing and I finally had to snip it off. I almost cried even though she looked so much better without it.

Mare said...

She is so beautiful! Good job on the haircut too it looks great!

Sheena said...

She is so cute! Riley hair is doing similar things and It is hard for me to do it but I think I might break down because he has a mullet!